Hamas Fighters In The Palestinian Security Forces? Not For Public Consumption
October 12, 2015
"For Internal Use Only"?
From David Bedein
The new Israeli government campaign to fight PA incitement, led by Deputy Foreign Minister Hotovely, faces a recalcitrant bureaucracy.
Our agency asked a senior official of the Israel Ministry of Strategic Affairs for information from open sources as to how the PA media and PA officials responded to last week's murders. His response: Information on the subject is for "internal use only" and that there are other gov't departments who can share that information.
Our office has updated that official that no other Israeli government department will provide that information. But even JTA, which rarely reports what the PA conveys to their own people, chose to publicize a report that the PA media praised the murder attacks.
1. IF the Israeli gov't were to publicize that the PA praised these murders, it would be difficult for this same government to describe the PA as an independent entity that could live as state, in peace, alongside Israel.
2. Since the Oslo Process in 1993, Israel has blocked info on PA media output.
3. When the Israeli security services publicized that Hamas members were nabbed for the recent murders, these sources would not admit that the PSF, the Palestinian Security Forces, armed by the Israeli government, includes Hamas fighters in its ranks.
Our research show that the PSF never vetted its members to determine if there were fighters in the PSF from Hamas, Islamic Jihad or the Al Aqsa Brigades. See here.
4. Were the Israeli gov't to admit these indiscretions of the PSF, the Israeli gov't would be pressured to disarm the PSF.
After all, the Israeli government promises an unarmed Palestinian state.
5. Meanwhile, the Israel Civil Administration, known as COGAT, provides 800 trucks each day of unchecked merchandise for sale in Gaza, under the title of "humanitarian aid". Were COGAT to acknowledge that cement was reaching Hamas enterprises and Hamas run schools, it would be difficult for the Israeli government to explain itself.
6. NESHER Corporation, the cement czar, accrues profits from Gaza exports. NESHER is the key corporation behind the Portland Trust, the Israel Palestine Chamber of Commerce and the Peres Center for Peace.
Criminology 101 teaches that when a crime is committed, there are those who profit from it...
MIM: More denial on the part of Israeli government officials regarding the extent of the jihadist threat.Islamic Movement Threatens All-Out Religious War Northern branch of Islamic Movement in Israel claims Israeli Jews will 'stand in this war...against 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide.'
The northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel made more threats against Israel on Monday, defying a promise from Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to blacklist the group and ignoring several major Israeli political statements.
"You should know that Netanyahu is leading you into a religious war," Shiekh Kamal Khatib, deputy head of the movement, stated to Walla! News. "Israeli Jews, your numbers consist of eight million, but you will stand in this war against 13 million Palestinians - not just against hundreds of millions of Arabs, but all 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide."
Khatib also insisted that Israel is attempting to change the status quo on the Temple Mount, which Muslims claim is a holy site for them and which has been the holiest site in Judaism for thousands of years.
"We have always said that Israel was digging under the Al Aqsa Mosque and it has become clear to everyone that we were right," he said.
"Israel always hid and denied that excavations under the mosque, and now everyone sees it," Khatib said. "Israel claims that there are synagogues, museums and more. We were right all along. Israel violates the Al-Aqsa Mosque through these excavations."
Minutes before, Israeli President Reuven Rivlin stressed in a speech to the Knesset that Israel "is not at war with Islam" and that rumors about Israel changing the status quo - which is heavily biased toward Muslim worship but heavily restricts Jewish worship - are "lies."
The Islamic Movement is actually banned in several Muslim states - in part, due to links to the Muslim Brotherhood - and has been repeatedly involved in several incitement-laced activities, including violent "Nakba Day" protests, calls for an intifada or terror war, and rioting on the Temple Mount.http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/201785