Muslim Hit Team Prowling Guilford College
February 5, 2007 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - The controversy still raging at Guilford College over the alleged assault on three West Bank students mirrors similarly reflexive actions taken by students and faculty members at other American colleges.
At U.C. Berkeley and U.C Irvine Dr. Daniel Pipes is prevented from speaking by pro-terrorist kaffiyeh coiffed students, at Duke University faculty members actively promote a fraudulent political prosecution and most recently at North Carolina's Guilford College the hue and cry over a gamed "hate crime" has reached such proportions that a hit-team composed of self-identified Muslims are actually out hunting the football players involved in the January 21 fracas.
"City of Greensboro police were called on February 4, 2007 at 11:50am in reference to three individuals that entered a suite at Bryan Hall on the Guilford College campus stating that they were looking for the football players that were involved in previously alleged assault.
The subjects were described as follows:
1. Black male, dark-skinned, 30-40 years old, 6'3"- 6'4" heavyset, bushy beard green toboggan, green bubble jacket.
2. Middle eastern male, 5'9" thin, black Carhartt jacket, red bandanna on his head,
3. Middle Eastern male, 6'0", thin, black jacket, black toboggan." - Greensboro Police Department
The three thugs aroused the suspicions of student athletes they encountered while casing Bryan Hall. In the presence of these athletes they made the statement that they were Muslims and looking for the football players involved in the assault. Unnerved by this confrontation, the three then quickly left the scene, departing at a high rate of speed while driving a dark green 1995-96 Nissan Maxima whose registration plates had been removed. Eyewitnesses stated that the vehicle ran 3 stoplights to evade pursuers.
We have been informed that Bryan Hall remains unsecured despite the now obvious threat.
Adding additional irony, the scene of this increasingly ominous affair is run by the Quakers. In some venues the college has been described as a "hippie oasis," however less flattering views of the institution refer to it as a place where spikey haired freaky young adults are ushered out of 60 thousand dollar German luxury cars, dropped off by parents who are relieved at not having to see or deal with them again until semester's end.
It shouldn't be surprising then that:
1. Two of the three of the accusers in the Guilford assault case themselves are implicated as having precipitated violent confrontations with other students.
2. Guilford's Director of Multicultural Education, Sekinah Hamlin personally guided the three accusers away from the Greensboro Police Department [which ended its investigation in this matter on January 31, bringing no charges], "After careful review of this case and consultation with the Guilford County District Attorney's Office, no evidence was found at this time that would allow the Greensboro Police Department to proceed any further in this investigation."] and towards Magistrate W.P. Brown, who issued arrest warrants upon the mere allegation of the accusers.
3. That Guilford maintains a feeder school relationship with the suicide bomber justifying Ramallah Friends School in Israel's West Bank.
4. That Guilford College Quaker Chaplain, Max Carter regularly meets while in the Middle East with individuals who are just a handshake removed from terror:
"While in Ramallah, the group [led by Carter] will perform work projects at the Boys and Girls School campuses and the Quaker meetinghouse. A dinner will be held for prospective Guilford students, and meetings are scheduled with several leaders of Palestinian society: Hanan Ashrawi, Mustafa Bargouti, Ghassan Khatib and Yasser Abed Rabbo." [source http://www.palfriends.org/board.php]
1. Yasser Abed Rabbo - Close confidant of terrorist Yasser Arafat and a long-term member of the PLO having served in various capacities including its information officer. Rabbo founded the Palestinian Media Center, which is devoted to creating anti-Israeli pro-Islamist propaganda.
2. Mustafa [Mustapha] Bargouti [Barghouti] - The cousin of al-Fatah leader Marwan Bargouti [Barghouti] who is serving a life term in Israel for his role terrorist murders. Mustapha Bargouti has been repeatedly jailed and questioned by Israeli authorities for aiding terrorism. Bargouti also runs the Red Crescent Society, founded by Yasser Arafat's brother, Fathi Arafat. US Aid was cut off to the RCS and other organizations for deliberately falsifying casualty figures, stories of Israeli brutality for propaganda purposes and allegations that Red Crescent ambulances are used to transport terrorists and weapons.
3. Ghassan Khatib - Friends School Trustee, member of the communist PPP, the Palestinian People's Party. Refused to sign the 2001 Joint Israeli-Palestinian Declaration "No to Bloodshed, No to Occupation, Yes to Negotiations, Yes to Peace."
4. Hanan Ashrawi - Alumnus of the Ramallah Friend School. Ashrawi is a professional apologist for Islamist terror, serving first on the Intifada Political Committee and later as a spokesman for the PLO and Yasser Arafat. Typical of Ashrawi's militancy are the following [source Campus Watch http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/69]
"The only language Sharon understands is the language of violence." - Voice of Palestine, Palestinian Authority radio, Sept. 9, 2001
"In a sense, the army of occupation and the settlers have become legitimate and select targets of Palestinian resistance." - Rocky Mountain News, Aug. 16, 2002
Ashrawi even endorsed Yasser Arafat's policy of using school children to attack and kill Israeli soldiers.
"At this stage it is better that they are engaging the Israelis than going to classes," said the professor, who trained at a university in the United States. "We have to capitalise on this momentum. They can always study mathematics later." [source CAMERA, November 8, 2000, http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=8&x_nameinnews=2&x_article=191]
The above is not happening in a vacuum, the radicalization of America's college and university system is the subject of intense debate, as chronicled by the Internet site Campus Watch and in print [The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America, Regnery, January 2006] by David Horowitz who claims:
"There are 50,000 professors with the views of [fellow Scarborough Country guest and Citizens for Legitimate Government founder Michael] Rectenwald and [Colorado high school teacher] Jay Bennish, who are anti-American, they're radicals, they identify with the terrorists, they think of them as freedom fighters. It's a huge danger for the country. And I tell you, if there was a Christian teacher who was ranting in that way against abortion in the classroom, they would be toast."
Generally the most obvious effect of a slanted education is poisoned minds, students with little perspective being propagandized by professional leftists, refugees from the losing side in the Cold War now armed with tenure.
The rapidly darkening controversy at Guilford however brings the prospect of real violence front and center. This latest development at that college, with a self-styled Muslim goon squad apparently seeking to either silence or intimidate the accused should serve as a wake up call for those who support and fund these institutions whose perverse multicultural diversity and moral equivalency is driving this level of hate.
©1999-2007 PipeLineNews.org LLC, all rights reserved.
Previous Coverage Of Guilford College Assault
Witness Accounts Of Guilford College Assault Depict Victims As Attackers
Guilford College Controversy Framed By Relationship With Suicide Bomber Friendly Ramallah Friends School
Guilford College Controversy Being Manipulated By CAIR
Michael Six' Injuries