Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa :The Boulder Jihad Massacre: Clearing Away the Deceptions
Debunking The Family's & Media's 'Mental Illness' Narrative
MAR 24, 2021 1:00 PM BY JOHN D. GUANDOLO
UTT Initial Report: Boulder Colorado Shooting on 3/22/21
Attack: 10 people were shot and killed at the King Soopers Grocery Store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday March 22, 2021 at approximately 2:30 PM MST. Police arrested the lone gunman on site and identified him as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, a U.S. citizen born in Syria.
False Narrative: Alissa's family has publicly stated Alissa has mental health issues and is paranoid. This narrative has been utilized by family members of jihadis in many of the jihadi attacks in Europe and in the United States for the past 20 years. UTT assesses this is a deception meant to take the focus off normative and universally taught Islamic doctrine which commands muslims to wage war against non-muslims until the world is under the rule of "allah's divine law"/sharia in an Islamic State (caliphate).
UTT's Assessment: The attack in Boulder, Colorado was an act of jihad by Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. Alissa was likely taught and trained in the local Boulder area by organizations acting as a part of the hostile North American Islamic Movement. This network is allowed to operate because local and state police agencies, as well as the FBI, have no knowledge nor understanding of the doctrine, network, and modus operandi of these hostile actors and organizations nor the grave danger they pose to the communities they have a duty to protect.
Details: Alissa's own writings reveal he is a sharia adherent muslim. His numerous writings on Facebook and elsewhere reveal he is committed to Islam and its doctrinal teachings. On December 18, 2018 Alissa posted the following on his Facebook page: "Muslims might not be perfect but Islam is." On May 7, 2019, Alissa posted "So Mary wears a hijab and Jesus doesn't eat pork and prays on his knees and hands. There (sic) both Muslims it's obvious." See the screen capture below.
[Note: Alissa attended Arvarda West High School, the same high school in Boulder attended by Shannon Maureen Conley, who was arrested in April 2014 charged with providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization – the Islamic State (ISIS)]
Ahmad was allegedly known by the FBI because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau. Investigative journalist and Congressional candidate Laura Loomer reported this evening that a law enforcement source told her Alissa killed the people in the name of ISIS (Islamic State).
The only mosque publicly listed in Boulder, Colorado is the Islamic Center of Boulder (ICB), located at 5495 Baseline Road. If Alissa attended this mosque, he was likely taught that jihad is obligatory for all muslims until sharia is the law of the land. He also may have been encouraged to take the violent actions he did in Boulder.
Key Information About the Islamic Center of Boulder (ICB)
1. A cursory review of the teachings of the ICB quickly reveals this mosque teaches that Muslims are obliged to wage war against non-Muslims until an Islamic State is established under Islamic Law/sharia. The ICB website states: "Following the Sunnah of the Prophet is a fundamental part of Islam." The most authoritative biography of Islam's prophet Mohammad in Islam is the Sirat Rasool Allah, which states Mohammad: married a 6 year old girl; participated in beheading up to 900 Jews after the Battle of the Trench; participated in torture; took sex slaves; and many other such things, to include telling the Muslim community Allah commands Muslims to wage war on non-Muslims until they convert to Islam or, in the case of Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians, submit to Islamic Law and pay the non-Muslim poll tax. This is the "example" the Islamic Center of Boulder commands its attendees to follow.
2. The ICB website "Donate" page details the obligatory requirements for all Muslims to give to "Zakat ul-Fitr." The language on the website is in line with sharia on these matters, specifically Reliance of the Traveller: Islamic Sacred Law, Book H (Zakat), h7. It should be noted sharia mandates that 1/8 of all Zakat collected must go to "Islamic Military Operations," which is legally defined under U.S. Code as "terrorism."
3. The ICB website contains a Code of Conduct. Paragraph 8 of the Code of Conduct for the ICB states that groups staying overnight inside the mosque must receive permission of the ICB's Executive Council, and specifically lists "Tableeghi Jammah." Tableeghi Jammah provides the doctrinal underpinnings for jihadis/"terrorists" around the United States and beyond. The Tableeghi members travel in small groups going to mosques around the United States and help ensure mosque members understand and adhere to Islamic sharia.
4. The Islamic Center of Boulder works with known hostile jihadi organizations including the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) and its affiliates. Evidence in the largest terrorism financing trial ever successfully prosecuted in American history – US v Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development ("HLF"), Northern District of Texas, 2008 – identifies ICNA as a member of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood's network, whose stated goal is the overthrow of the U.S. government and the implementation of an Islamic State under Islamic Law/sharia.
Muslim Brotherhood Properties in Boulder County
A review of Boulder County property records reveals that two properties in the county are owned by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood's bank, the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT). Evidence in the largest terrorism financing trial ever successfully prosecuted in American history – US v Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development ("HLF"), Northern District of Texas, 2008 – identifies NAIT as a "Member of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood" which provided funds directly from its bank accounts to Hamas leaders and organizations overseas. Hamas is designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) by the United States government.
Significant Jihadi Infrastructure in Colorado
A snapshot of Colorado reveals there is a significant jihadi (terrorist) network across the state which has been present for decades with little interference from state/local officials or law enforcement. The following organizations primarily present themselves as non-violent community organizations, when in fact they are at the core of the U.S. jihadi Movement:
Significant Historical Terrorism Cases in Colorado
1. Anwar al Awlaki, the leader of Al Qaeda in Yemen, who was killed in a U.S. missile strike in 2011, was the President of the Muslim Students Association at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, one hour north of Boulder.
2. Al Qaeda operative Najibullah Zazi, from the Denver area, was involved in a jihad plot in 2009 involving up to 12 backpack bombs in New York City. The plot was disrupted by U.S. intelligence, intercepting communications directly between Zazi and a known Al Qaeda location overseas, and then putting surveillance on him.
3. In October 1992, Colorado officials raided a Jamaat al Fuqra terrorist training camp approximately 12 miles east of Buena Vista. The officials discovered weapons, bomb making materials, evidence of surveillances on a Colorado National Guard Air Base, an assassination list, and other such materials. Buena Vista is approximately 2 1/2 hours SSW of Boulder.
Conclusion: As has been seen in numerous cases prior to and after the attacks on 9/11/01, jihad attacks inside the United States are supported by a massive jihadi infrastructure present in America, which includes the most prominent Islamic organizations and a majority of the mosques educating, training, and supporting jihadis in their efforts. By and large, the Islamic community protects these individuals, as we have seen in cases in Europe and the United States. The lack of understanding of the doctrine, networks, and modus operandi of the U.S. Islamic Movement and its close coordination with the Communist Movement continues to produce absurd investigative conclusions which can never lead to the root of the matter, because leaders in the political and law enforcement realms are unwilling to address these threats. There is no understanding of the gravity of these threats inside the U.S. security apparatus at any level. Ahmad Alissa is a jihadi who was likely trained in Colorado to do what normative and universally accepted Islamic doctrine teaches. There are tens of thousands more like him across the United States.
This report is published by Understanding the Threat (UTT) and UTT gives permission for other outlets to reproduce this material for the benefit and security of the American people.
Sound Vision, a leading US Islamist media organization disseminated this directive about how Muslims should control the narrative regarding the jihad attack by Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa so that it becomes a gun control, bullying and mental health issue instead of a case of jihad terror.
Colorado Shooting: Talking Points and Thinking Points
It has been an extremely sad week in America: seven mass shootings have taken place in seven days.
Our deepest sympathies are with the victims and their families.
The alleged killer, 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, is charged with 10 counts of first degree murder.
The victims range from 20 to 65 years old.
U.S. President Joe Biden has directed that all flags at the White House be flown at half-staff today.
He also urged Congress to take action to pass gun-reform legislation.
Alissa's brother, Ali Aliwi Alissa, told The Daily Beast that his brother has mental health issues and became anti-social after being bullied at his high school for racial reasons.
A lethal mix of four combustible factors is creating a serious danger for our communities:
It was this realization that led Sound Vision, in collaboration with the Carter Center, to offer workshops to prevent violence before last November's presidential election. It is also why we have been offering programs on mental health. We have also addressed the issue with younger Muslims through Adam's World.
The Muslim community must engage with our neighbors in all of the above four areas of concern.
May Allah give Sabr to the relatives and survivors of the seven mass shootings of the last seven days.
May God strengthen us to engage with our neighbors of other faiths to ensure that gun access is responsible and limited, assault rifles are banned, and people have access to mental health resources to help them.
The Truth About the Boulder Massacre
Will it be buried with the bodies?
Mon Mar 29, 2021
In coverage of the March 22 Boulder, CO. supermarket massacre, The New York Times was true to form (All the News That's Fit to Spin), reporting that "investigators were trying to determine what motivated a 21-year-old man" charged with 10 murders.
Whenever the establishment media tell you that the authorities are diligently searching for a motive in a mass shooting, it means there's no shortage of clues that they don't want to follow, to keep you from jumping to any logical conclusions.
In typical New York Times fashion, the newspaper devoted two paragraphs to the murder weapon (a "Ruger AR-556 semiautomatic pistol"), while avoiding any mention of Islam or jihad.
The story did include one tantalizing detail: that the suspect's identity was "previously known to the FBI," because it was "linked to another individual under investigation." Readers were left to wonder -- linked to an individual being investigated for what? Linked in what way? Were they pen pals, bridge partners?
The media is portraying Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa (say, is that a Scandinavian name?) as a classic nut case. His brother describes him as "mentally ill," "paranoid" and "anti-social." He thought he was being followed and was prone to violence – none of which is in any way incompatible with Islamic terrorism. The typical jihadist isn't warm, outgoing and full of bonhomie.
What they aren't telling you:
Be assured that any anti-Semitic rants have been purged from his Face Book and Twitter accounts, which were taken down immediately after the murders.
Still, other than a synagogue (which, in many cases, are well-guarded, given the culture we're in) what better place to go full-jihad than in a market with a wide array of kosher food, favored by local Jews, less than a week before Passover?
You can see why the MSM is downplaying any jihadist elements.
They were bitterly disappointed that, after the first 24 hours, they didn't get to blame the horrific crime on an embittered white man with a gun -- probably an evangelical Trump supporter who was on a search and destroy mission for Asian masseuses.
Well before January 6, the left was pushing its white supremacist terrorism narrative. The Capitol riot was a godsend for them.
The hand puppet Biden put in charge of the Department of Homeland Security says white supremacists (bitter-clingers? deplorables?) are "the most significant" threat to internal security – forget Antifa and Black Lives Matter and a hundred and one Muslim terrorist groups with arsenals supplied by the oil wealth of the Middle East. By all means, forget Biden's open borders.
DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says the "most significant terrorist threat facing the nation comes from lone offenders and small groups of individuals who commit acts of violence motivated by domestic extremist ideological beliefs." Like believing the election was stolen? Like illegal aliens should not get COVID stimulus money? Like voter-ID laws.
Mayorkas assured us that this year states and localities will get to spend $77 million in DHS grants on "combatting domestic violent extremism." Perhaps they'll stake out American Legion posts or gun clubs.
At his confirmation hearing, Attorney General Merrick (thank God he didn't make it to the Supreme Court) Garland pledged to make prosecuting the Jan. 6 "insurrectionists" his first priority. He warned that the U.S. is "facing a more dangerous period than we faced" after the Oklahoma City bombing, which then President Bill Clinton blamed on conservative talk radio.
This is all very convenient. It takes the heat off Islamism, the no-justice/no-peace crowd and the anarchists who burned down sections of 140 cities last summer.
Here's a prediction: After a delay of several years, Alissa will be found not guilty by reason of insanity, and be confined to a mental institution for the rest of his life. That way, his real motivation will get buried – along with the Boulder bodies.