Militant Islam Monitor > Articles > CNPR's David Bedein: Challenge To Democrat - Controlled House: End The PA Dictatorship
CNPR's David Bedein: Challenge To Democrat - Controlled House: End The PA Dictatorship
Time To Stop PA Jihad Incitement, Financial Terrorist Incentives, UNRWA And Institutionalized Jew Hatred
Challenge to Democrat-controlled House: End the PA dictatorship
What a Democrat-controlled US House of Representatives can do to prevent the continuity of a Palestinian Arab dictatorial regime.
David Bedein, ל' בחשון תשע"ט, 11/8/2018
A Democrat-controlled House of Representatives can play a crucial role in preventing the continuity of a Palestinian Arab regime which is devoid of peace education and which instead...
1. Places Palestinian Arabs under totalitarian rule
2. Runs schools based on indoctrination to liberate all of Palestine by force of arms.
3. Awards cash and honor for anyone who is willing to murder a Jew.
4. Advocates the right of return by force of arms.
5.Continues to confine of Arab refugees from 1948 to the indignity of refugee camps
6. Refuses to allow UNRWA refugee camps to be rehabilitated.
7. Places the death penalty on any Arab who sells property to Jew
8. Allows for an economy to exist without transparency for public funds
There is a groundswell of Palestinian public opinion which we can nurture as an alternative, with an UNRWA Reform Initiative which comprises the following operative principles:
There is no doubt in my mind that the new Democratic Majority of the US House Foreign Affairs Committee will support such an iniitative.