Clarion Fund to Release Documentary "Iranium"
October 25, 2010
On January 11, 2011, the Clarion Fund (producers of Obsession & The Third Jihad) is planning to release our newest documentary, Iranium, with a nationally coordinated film release at theaters and communities throughout the country.
The film documents the history and ideology that has led Iran to the brink of nuclear weapons, and the real threats America faces once Iran has the bomb.
We believe this is the most important film of the year. In order for the film to have maximum impact, we need YOUR help.
Below is a list of ways to get involved:
2) Spread the word - Encourage your friends, family, colleagues or members of your organization to see the film, and share it with as many people as possible.
3) Get Social - blog, post or tweet about the film to all your friends, fans and followers.
4) Become our Partner - Sell DVD's and earn money for your organization.
5) Notify Local Media and Policy Makers about the film and your local screening.
6) Provide an Approbation/Endorsement for the film.
7) Include your link and logo on our website as part of a coalition of organizations dedicated to stopping the threat of a nuclear Iran.
8) Support the film and our efforts with a contribution to Clarion Fund. http://www.radicalislam.org/donate
Please let us know how you may want to get involved. Send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, number and idea, and someone from our team will be in contact with you shortly.
We look forward to working with you.