Attorney May Move For Summary Judgement In Obama Birth Certificate Case
October 23, 2008
Breaking - Attorney May Move For Summary Judgment In Obama Birth Certificate Case
October 23, 2008 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - Extremely knowledgeable sources close to the case are indicating that if Judge R. Barclay Surrick of the United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania doesn't issue a decision in the case of Berg vs Barack Hussein Obama [CIVIL ACTION NO. 2:08-cv-04083-RBS] in the next few days that it will ask the court for summary judgment.
Failing action on that motion, Phillip Berg [plaintiff, a lifelong Democrat] will press to have the case heard by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Berg's case centers upon the allegation that Obama is ineligible to run for the office of the President of the United States because he is not a "natural born" citizen and therefore does not meet the statutory requirements, as per his filing:
" In order to be eligible and qualified to run for and hold the Office of the President of the United States you must be a "natural born" citizen. United States Constitution, Article II, Section I."
On September 9, the plaintiff filed an expedited motion for discovery and request for admissions, which was legally served on Obama on or about September 15, making it incumbent upon to respond within 30 days, i.e., by October 15.
That date having come and gone, plaintiff alleges that the particulars alleged in his filing are now admitted to, in accordance with the federal rules of civil procedure.
Those particulars include, but are not limited to:
OBAMA - Admitted:
1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I am a Kenya "natural born" citizen.
3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.
5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. My mother's maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website "Fightthesmears.com" is a forgery.
8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. I was not born in Hawaii.
11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. I was not born at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.
15. I never took the "Oath of Allegiance" to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.
16. I am not a "natural born" United States citizen.
17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.
18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.
19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.
20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country. 22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.
23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.
24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a "natural born" United States Citizen.
If Berg's case is successful, Barack Obama will be deemed to have been ineligible to run for President of the United States, should he be elected notwithstanding that fact a unique constitutional crisis of historic proportions will swiftly engulf the country.