This item is available on the Militant Islam Monitor website, at http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2718
February 13, 2007
C.W. Post Caves To CAIR, Hit With Multi-Million Dollar Discrimination Lawsuit
By Beila Rabinowitz and William A. Mayer
February 12, 2007 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - In what is another instance of an American university using the philosophy of multiculturalism like a Stalinist boot to crush the free exchange of ideas on campus, Long Island university C.W. Post on February 5 fired five students from their resident assistant jobs upon learning that they had made a video parody about a terrorist kidnapping.
In the short film the ski-masked students are seen holding a rubber duck at knifepoint and demanding IPods in exchange for the toy's "life."
Actually the student's "crime" was violating the university's policy of abstemiousness with regard to offending Muslims.
Fortunately the five have retained attorney Frederick K. Brewington who has managed to secure an injunction against the university's precipitous firing while slapping C.W. Post with a $2.5 million wrongful termination and discrimination suit, the only thing that cuts through the chaff in America's academic gulags.
The local chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations [CAIR] has predictably seized on the incident with Ghazi Khankan the former director of the NY chapter of CAIR and currently a board member of the American Muslim Alliance [AMA], acting as an official Muslim spokesman on the matter.
About the controversy, Khankan stated, "The harm that generates out of such jokes stereotypes Muslim Americans!"
Given the fact that the parody video is directed against terrorists one must wonder why Khankan is in such a lather over the depiction of them in the film?
Perhaps Mr. Khankan's record of pro-Islamist statements might provide enlightenment on that question:
"Khankan has declared that "‘Jihad' is known in the West as waging holy war, which is utter nonsense." Yet, at an anti-war rally held in Washington, D.C., where a previous speaker "called for the overthrow of the U.S. government," Khankan addressed the protesters by stating, "I bring you salaams and greetings from the Mujahadeen at CAIR." In Yossef Bodansky's book, BIN LADEN: THE MAN WHO DECLARED WAR ON AMERICA, Mujahadeen is defined as "Those who wage the jihad; Islam's holy warriors." At another anti-war rally, Khankan was a featured speaker along with Sami Al Arian…After 9/11 he told ABC News that the attacks were America's own fault stating: "I believe that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Look what our government has done overseas to other countries." [source http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12246]
Of note, the AMA, CAIR and the below identified organizations [all of which have their roots in Saudi Wahhabism] have joined together to form the AMT-PAC, a political action committee which is working to Islamize the U.S. one elective office at a time.
American Muslim Alliance (AMA), Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA), Muslim American Society (MAS), Muslim Ummah of North America (MUNA), Muslim Student Association-National (MSA-N), Project Islamic Hope (PIH), and United Muslims of America (UMA) http://www.amaweb.org/images/special/AMA%20ENDORSEMENT.pdf
The acute sensistivities put forth publicly by the Islamists however only seems to be apparent when the target is America and CAIR's attorneys are seen circling like vultures.
The standards quickly shift however when people such as Azhar Usman appear as stand up performers before CAIR, ISNA and other radical Muslim groups.
Usman's bizarre comedy performance at a recent CAIR benefit is typical, featuring material such as:
"Assalam Aleikum" For those who don't know what that means, I'll explain it to you." It means: I'm going to kill you."
"I'm Osama Bin Laden's cousin, they call me "Bin Laughing"
"I get a lot of dirty dirty looks these days. I want to stop people in the street and say "Yes, I am a Muslim! "But I'm an American Muslim. I'm very patriotic! In fact I would die for this country by blowing myself up, in a Dunkin Donuts!" [source, see video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1308188793775442903&q=azhar+usman
Instead of a lawsuit, this "'terrorism humor" earned accolades from none other then CAIR's National Legal director Arsalan Iftikhar who stated that "Azhar Usman and the 'Allah Made Me Funny' tour are taking their cue from the very best of American comic tradition." http://www.allahmademefunny.com/press/abcnightline09march2005.html
While administrators like C.W. Post's Campus Provost Joseph Shenker take such immoderate action against the right of students to freely express themselves - bowing to Muslim intimidation - others in similar capacity on other campuses have demonstrated an incredible amount of tolerance towards radical Muslim student groups, funding them out of college coffers and allowing them to disrupt speeches by people that they disagree with while their compatriots talk about jihad outside of those venues as recently occurred in a lecture given by Dr. Daniel Pipes at UC Irvine:
"...so we will keep on doing what we are doing...our weapon...our jihad...our way of struggling in this country is with our tongues...We speak out and we deflate their morale...and this is the best we can do right now...And our brothers and sisters on the other side of the world are handling business in their own way...Takbir, Allahu Akhbar!" [source Calls For Jihad Follow Disruption Of Address By Dr. Daniel Pipes At UC Irvine]
It's time to shut the door on CAIR's cultural jihad and demand for dhimmitude.
If you want to oppose this college's outrageous treatment of the five targeted students contact the school's administration, especially C.W. Post's provost at 516-299-2701, Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know that freedom of thought is vital to Western civilization and that it's intolerable to allow the radical Muslims and their leftist sympathizers to impose a pro-Islamist straight jacket on political and intellectual expression.
MIM:For more on Allah Made Me Funny see:
Muslim "stand ups" aim to 'knock infidels dead' with Bin Laden and 9/11 'jokes'
MIM: CAIR and ' Allah Made Me Funny'
Azhar Usman puts new meaning into the term "knocking 'em dead" with "killer jokes" about terrorism and CAIR's National legal director explains that jokes about suicide bombings and killing non Muslims is part of the 'best American comic tradition".
According to comedian Azhar Usman, "Muslims in the media today are generally seen in an unfavorable light. The Nightline story is a move in the right direction as it highlights some of the positive contributions of American Muslims. Since 9/11, the Muslim culture has been defined by assumptions and stereotypes that only work to enhance cultural gaps and misunderstandings.
We are reaching out as a matter of self-determination and self-definition, rather than letting others define us." He added, "We are of course indebted today to community advocacy organizations like CAIR that work tirelessly with the media to make such positive coverage of Muslims possible."
According to Arsalan Iftikhar, National Legal Director for CAIR, "The history of American standup comedy is inextricably linked to the history of the American civil rights struggle. From Dick Gregory, to Lenny Bruce, to Richard Pryor, Azhar Usman and the 'Allah Made Me Funny' tour are taking their cues from the very best of the American comic tradition."
MIM: These examples of Muslim attempts at 'humor' show why they will need alot more then Allah to make them funny!
Worshippers looked on with fear and astonishment as Frankenhafiz (above) made his debut sermon. Many commented that he was easier to understand than the previous imam.
HOUSTON, TX - Yesterday, Muslim scientists from various parts of the world came together in a collaborative effort to produce the world's first-ever "Frankenhafiz."
The distinguished professors and doctors unveiled their first prototype last evening at the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas.
The debut included an incoherent sermon about something, followed later with an uncontrollable outburst of child abuse by the monster...
Local community leader Wallace Mehmood later commented, "Frankenhafiz has the disciplinary dominance of a Frankenstein, but lacks the charisma and charm of a female vampire, you know what I mean, doggie?"
Fans of Frankehafiz are quick to point out that he is of stable mind, unlike his predecessors 'Whereimam' and 'Islampire.'
The evening concluded with a recitation by Frankenhafiz consisting of muffled moans and groans.
"Voting for Bush is like voting without vaseline! You know? It's tough."
Muslim Doll Found Indecent in Toychest
"...Now that the fun is back, please read through, enjoy, and feel free to pass along any articles to friends by clicking on the "Email this" button..."
Jazakallah and enjoy!
The Islamica Crew
MIM: Allah makes them funny...
Redneck Muslim Jokes
You might be a redneck Muslim...
- If you say "Assalam Alaiykum ya'll."
- If you tip you hat when you say "Assalam Alaiykum ya'll."
- If you put your boots back on after salat.
- If your thobe or kufi is a camouflage color.
- If you hunt between magrib and Isha.
- If you fish, swim, bath, and perform wudu in the same body of water.
- If you prefer to pray outside your trailer.
- If you think the greatest jihad is praying magrib during WWF Wrestling.
- If you think the greatest jihad consists of spraypainting "Allah Akbar" on a water tower.
- If you ever wonder why the Jerry Springer Show hasn't called you yet.
- If you eat possum or squirrel at your family's Eid Al-Fitr dinner.
- If you can't make up your mind between listening to George Strait or Sheik Hamza Yusuf.
- If you've considered asking your Imam to issue a fatwah legalizing pork.
- If you think God will look a lot like a famous country singer.
- If you think Clint Eastwood should play Muhammad(pbuh) in the next movie, "The Messenger."
- If you think the next movie about the life of the Prophet(pbuh) should be a Western.
- If you've ever said "takbeer" during a rodeo, tractor pull, or wrestling match.
- If you distribute Qur'ans at your fireworks stand or yard sale.
- If you have the Cliff Notes version of the Qur'an.
- If your belt buckle says "Allah Akbar."
- If you've ever worn that belt over your thobe.
- If you can't wait until KFC chicken becomes zabia.
- If your regular dua includes your cow, your crops, and your drunk relatives.
- If your mosque is surrounded by pick-up trucks during Jummah.
- If your mosque is the back room of Benny's All U Can Eat BBQ.
- If the FBI surrounded your trailer park and took Abu Bakr Smith in for questioning.
- If your mobile home tilts forward when you perform your daily prayers.
- If your town gets a new mosque, and you have to help take the wheels off it.
- If a refrigerator or washing machine sits in front of your mosque.
- If the reading material on your coffee table includes "Hunting and Fishing" and the Qur'an.
- If your reversion story includes the KKK, a minister, a bar incident, or a hunting accident.
- If your wife's hair can't stay put in a hijab.
- If your closest friend is Joe Bob "Abdul Rahman" Edwards.
- If you catch yourself saying "Oh, no, brother that's haram" everytime he's near Jack Daniels.
- If your name is Bubba, and you've changed it to Bubba Ali.
- If a prayer hangs outside and inside your outhouse door.
- If you think Mecca is someplace in Mississippi.
- If you're banned from the county picnic for distributing Qur'ans illegally.
- If you wonder whether naming a dog "Abdul Majid" is sacriligious.
- If you're waiting for Wal-Mart to sell kufis and thobes.
- If you've ever asked your Imam if monster truck rallies are halal.
- If you've ever worn a cowboy hat over your kufi.
- If you'd buy a kufi that has race car stripes along the sides.
- If you swear that Jefferson Davis was really a misunderstood Muslim.
- If you've ever gotten into a fist fight in a laundromat over something Islam-related.
- If your Imam gives a lecture against pouching, and you know he's referring to you.
- If you explain Tawheed by insisting that you can really only have one Dad.
- If you explain original sin by insisting that you don't deserve to go to jail for your Uncle Roy's stupidity.
- If you've ever made a do-it-yourself prayer rug with duct tape.
- If you say "Bismillah" before chopping wood, plowing a field, or milking a cow.
- If you've ever driven a tractor to a mosque.
- If you've ever said, "Hurry ya'll Iqama!"
Confused? Islamic terms used here.
Jeddah boys got the moves!
01:08 From: z969307
Views: 4804 << Now Playing
This item is available on the Militant Islam Monitor website, at http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2718